Bleaching is not always smooth: Sometimes an orange sting is left in your hair. Do not panic: you can remove it. With our tips, you fix the color accident.
Tip 1: With blue against orange
- Sounds diagonal, but works: With a conventional ink cartridge, you can remove the orange tone from your hair. Blue is the complementary color to orange.
- Here’s how it works: First wash your hair as usual. Then distribute the blue ink of the cartridge on the affected areas of hair. Tip: Wear disposable gloves.
- The blue ink should work for about 10 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo again and rinse the sink thoroughly.
Tip 2: Silver shampoo against color accidents
- If the orange sting turns yellowish, silver shampoo can help to solve the problem.
- However, if the mane shimmers reddish, you should skip this tip: It could be that the result is no longer orange – but a blue blaze is left as a result.
Tip 3: Tint over it
- Instead of removing the orange tone, you can of course just put a tent over it.
- The color ash blonde is best if you want to cover orange.
Tip 4: Neutralize orange with vitamin C.
- Vitamin C does not just work from the inside. For the treatment of the color accident, you need the vitamin in powder form.
- Mix 50 milliliters of shampoo with 50 milliliters of vitamin C powder and 50 milliliters of water. Then spread this mixture in damp hair.
- How long the vitamin C should influence, depends on how noticeable the discoloration is: If the orange shade is only subtle, five minutes are sufficient. For the stronger stain, the mixture may remain half an hour in the hair. The longer the vitamin C acts, the more the hair is lightened.
- Afterward, the hair is washed thoroughly with clear water.
Tip 5: Bleaching with baking soda
- With baking soda, one can not only fix baking or cleaning but also discoloration of the hair. Just put two tablespoons of baking soda on a serving of shampoo and wash your hair as usual.
- Allow the baking soda shampoo to soak for about two minutes before rinsing it with plenty of clear water.
- A disadvantage of this method: baking soda dries the hair pretty much. Therefore, use a nourishing hair treatment after washing.
Tip 6: Last rescue – the hairdresser visit
- Sometimes even the best home remedies do not work. Then the pro is in demand.
- The hairdresser you trust can surely help you. Either he bleaches again or sounds his hair. Maybe you also feel like a new outfit – then he can also set the