Today, people use craft and natural techniques to stay beautiful. If you are using the creams and cosmetics available on the market to stay beautiful, it’s time to stand back and use the homemade and natural way to stay healthy.
One of the named cooking ingredients like baking soda works well for several beauty benefits with regards to skin and hair care. You can use baking soda in many ways and techniques to make you look charming.
Just a few simple tips will make your senses different from what you are. Since baking soda is nontoxic originally, you can get a variety of uses with a safe hand.
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate has skin care and beauty benefits. Then the question arises “is the baking soda used for skin and beauty care?” A few of us know the benefits of baking soda. It is one of the ingredients of the highly available kitchen and rarely used kitchen ingredient in beauty care.
[How to use baking soda for skin care]
The chemical formula for baking soda is NaHCO 3. Baking soda does not react with water; it dissolves in water. Baking soda can be used as a body scrub, foot bath, acne remedy, beauty care, etc.
How to use baking soda in beauty treatments
- Baking soda works like exfoliating the skin. Take the 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal powder in a bowl and add enough amount of water to the bowl. Mix well and take the dough by hand all over the face evenly. Wait for 5 – 10 minutes. Then wash the face. It works like exfoliating and cleans the cells of dirt and dead skin.
- Take the 2 tablespoons of baking soda and mix the water to make the dough. Apply this paste on the face. This paste brightens the complexion of dark skin and acts as the bleach of the face. Rinse after 5 to 10 minutes. Not kept this dough more than 10 minutes on the face.
- You can soak recipe feet with baking soda. Add the ½ tablespoon of baking soda into a bucket of water. Soak your feet for 30 minutes and rub the foot with stone.
- Bath recipe with baking soda is a simple recipe. Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt in the bucket. Now, take a bath. This bath recipe cleanses toxins from the body and removes free radicals from the skin.
- Sunburn from itching and irritation can be reduced with this baking soda. Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda to the cup of water. Dip the cotton cloth in the water and wash the sunburning area slowly with a rag. This makes you free from itching and irritation.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Apply this paste on the nails. This treats infected nails and attacked fungus. For the nail shine mix the 1 tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Soak the nails in the water for 10 minutes, then clean with a cotton swab.
- Mix the water in the baking soda and make the paste well. Apply this paste on acne and pimples. Wash after 5 minutes.
- Add the pinch of baking soda with the shampoo continues the hair bath. The baking soda helps to remove the residue sit inside the scalp and make the scalp itch free.
Use baking soda for beauty and skin care. Try all the beauty tips with baking soda.
Related:14 Unexpected Uses of Baking Soda for Beauty and Health
Baking soda benefits for skin and hair
Use as a deodorant
During the summer, the weather conditions require more hydration. Unfortunately, too much sweaty people with microorganisms breed there and give rise to bad smells.
You have used different types of deodorants from the market with fragrances to suit your tastes. But, those who are rich in chemicals and can damage your skin.
You can now make an excellent deodorant easily at home with the help of baking soda and essential oil. You must take 3 tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl and add a few drops of essential oil that you like the most.
It is a natural deodorant that you can use with a puff under your arm and other areas of the skin where you sweat too much.
Since baking soda has very little grain-like substance, doing a homemade scrub for your face will be easy with it. You must take a spoon of baking soda and even the amount of water. Mix well if you think it becomes dry, you can add another spoonful of water.
Make a semi-solid paste out of it. Apply to your face and rub gently giving it a circular motion. To do this, for 1 minute and wash it. This is an excellent remedy to remove the dead skin from your face thoroughly. Your skin will become smooth and beautiful after doing this for at least two times in a week.
Sometimes, even after brushing your teeth twice a day, a foul odor may be present in your mouth for a long time. If you can wash your mouth with brushing, this smell can be reduced.
To make this mouthwash at home, the ingredients you would need are a teaspoon of baking soda and a few drops of peppermint essential oil. Mix them in a glass of water and stir with a spoon. Use this solution for mouthwash and get fresh breath for a long time.
Makeup cleaning brush
If you have used too much foundation and blush with another waterproof make with the help of the make-up brush, it’s time to clean them up and make it free of stale makeup. Even if you used a soap and laundry solution, the stiffness of the composition on the brush might not go altogether.
A natural way to clean the makeup brush will be a lot easier. The baking powder can be used to remove unwanted makeup from the brush thoroughly. You need to take a cup of water and add a teaspoon of baking soda with it.
Mix them well and wash your makeup brush with the solution. This will effectively remove all the oils and sticky appearance left on the makeup brush.
If you are ready to stay beautiful, your teeth will be one of the critical considerations. Your million dollar smile should never be pale like papaya or lemon. It should be milky white at all costs.
For a long time, soda has been considered as one of the ways to make teeth white and shiny. You need to take a toothbrush and pour half a spoon of baking soda. Start brushing each tooth of yours from the top down covering each tooth of his touch every corner.
To do this, every day to have dazzling white teeth with every smile of yours. You can also use your thumb finger to cover your teeth as with baking soda, as this will provide excellent coverage.