People never outgrow their need for a daily balance of nutrients. 6 essential nutrients are essential for people of every age. For example, the body stops increasing in height, the need for cell growth and repair never stops.
children and adolescents need more energy than most adults because they are growing and more active. All through life, new cells are needed to replace cells that die. New cell growth would not be possible without the nutrients.
There are 47 nutrients known to be essential in the daily diet. These nutrients are not produced by the body. Therefore these nutrients come from foods. These essential nutrients are divided into six major classes.
Carbohydrates contain three chemical compounds they are carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Simple carbohydrates are made with one kind of natural sugar.
6 essential nutrients for humans carbohydrates is one of them. Carbohydrates are the body’s main source of energy. For this reason, they give fuel the activities of muscles and other parts of the body. when the nutrients are burning than this energy release by the cell.
• Milk, and milk products
Protein provides most of the body’s material for building and repairing cells. 6 Essential nutrients for life, protein is especially important for rapid body growth. Muscles, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels make with protein. Bones and teeth also make with protein and minerals.
Protein is important for the healthy functioning of all body systems. Moreover, protein is also important for, during illness, injury, long and strenuous activities, the body requires of energy.
when carbohydrates do not have enough supply of energy, energy comes from protein.
Sources of protein
A body needs a daily amount of minerals for normal growth and proper functioning.
• calcium is a mineral needed for healthy teeth, bones, and nerves. It is getting from, milk, cheese, and yogurt.
• Phosphorus is another mineral needed for healthy teeth, bones, and nerves. The sources of phosphorus are milk and milk products, meat, fish, poultry, eggs, nuts, and cereals.
• Chlorine is a mineral and regulate body fluids and activates an enzyme in saliva. The main sources of chlorine are table salt.
• Iron is produced hemoglobin in the blood. Moreover, It forms part of several enzymes and proteins. The best sources of iron are liver egg yolk, green leafy vegetables, dried fruits, and molasses.
Vitamins are also nutrients the body requires every day. It appears that vitamins do not provide energy or growth material for the body. However, small amounts of vitamins are necessary for the cells to make use of other nutrients. There are vitamins the body cannot store.
• Fish liver oil
• Diary produces
• Wheat germ
6 essential nutrient fat is one of them. The human body uses fat as a fuel source, and fat is the main storage form of energy in the body. Fat also has many other key functions in the body. A balanced amount is needed in the diet for good health.
Fat comes in several forms of food, including saturated and unsaturated. Saturated fats are solid at room temperature while unsaturated fats are liquid. Too much fat create problems in our life, such as health risks, psychological problem, and practical problem.
• Dark chocolate
• Whole Egg
You can live for three weeks without food. but you can’t live without water. 6 essential nutrient water is the essential nutrient for life. Drinking enough clean and healthy water every day should be a priority.
Our bodies make with 70% water, all over the day, we use this water. That is why it is not only important to stay hydrated. But to consume water rich in minerals to keep your body working at its best.
• Calcium is building bones and teeth, maintaining bone strength and muscle coordination.
• Magnesium is building bones, manufacture of proteins, a release of energy.
• Sodium maintains tissue fluid balance and needs for nerve functioning.
• Potassium is necessary for muscle contraction, maintenance of fluid in cells.
• Copper is necessary for forming red blood cell. Development of bone and nervous tissue.